1. ERASMUS+ Project 2016 ”Knowledge FOr a Resilient soCiEty (K – FORCE)
Epoka University on academic year 2016-2017 started as a full partner in the Erasmus Plus project of European Commission (Project number : 573942-EPP-1-2016-1-RS-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP )
In order to improve the resilience of the region to hazards, it is necessary to provide the required number of experts, that is to modernize and develop higher education at the regional higher education institutions in the field of the Disaster Risk Management and Fire Safety, in cooperation with the universities from EU countries that have developed curricula at all three education levels.
The project aims :
- Modernization of the master programme at the University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences (UNS/FTS), in accordance with the needs of the region, which are determined based on the expertise of the universities from partner countries (UPaC) and program countries (UPrCDevelopment and implementation of a module at UT/FE in the field of Economic impact of Disasters.
- Creation (with the expertise of UPrC and cooperation of UPaC) and the implementation of doctoral studies at UNS/FTS;
- Development and implementation of professional master studies in this field at Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad (HETSPS NS), with clearly different output professional competencies of academic master studies.
- Selection of Master curricula courses for implementation as LLL Courses for professionals
University of Novi Sad
Faculty of Technical Sciences, Department for Civil Engineering and Geodesy
· Technical University of Denmark
· Lund University
· University of Žilina, Slovak Republic
· University of Tirana, Albania
· Epoka University
· University of Banja Luka, BiH
· University of Tuzla, BiH
· Higher Education Technical School of Professional Studies in Novi Sad, Serbia
· National Fire Protection Association Republic of Serbia – NFPA RS, Serbia
· European Youth Parliament in Serbia – EYP, Serbia
2. Epoka University is a full partner in the Erasmus+ Project “Strategic support on strengthening the quality assurance structures at the private higher education institutions in Albania” project no. 561510-EPP-1-2015-1-AT-EPPKA2-
The project has officially started on October 15, 2015 and ends on October 14, 2018.
Wider objective of the project:
The wider project objective is to establish and support quality assurance processes and mechanisms to ensure effective management and enhance teaching and learning at the private higher education institutions in Albania. The Project aims to support the private higher education institutions in Albania to achieve the priorities of the two key documents: “Increasing the impact of EU Development: an Agenda for Change” and “European Higher Education in the World”. The project addresses, the national priority for Joint Project, quality assurance processes and mechanisms, under category C – improving management and operation of higher education institutions.
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
- To establish / support the quality assurance structures / offices at the private higher education institutions in Albania;
- To provide capacity building on quality assurance;
- To provide trainings on designing study program based on labour market needs.
- To draft action plans supporting the processes of quality assurance and enhancement in teaching, learning and administration.
- To modernize the infrastructure of Quality Assurance.
EU partners in the project:
- University of Salzburg Paris Lodron University
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania
Partners in ALBANIA
- EPOKA University,
- European University of Tirana,
- Polis University,
- University of New York Tirana
- Marin Barleti University,
- Albanian Public Agency for Accreditation of Higher Education
2. The second projects that Epoka University was engaged through the last Call is 561485-EPP-1-2015-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP named “Curriculum Development joint European Political Science MA”, while in this projects ERASMUS+ leaded by Salzburg University Epoka University is strategic partner and have right to attend all activities related to it, but is not part of the consortium in the joint Master degree.
The Project has officially staretd in October 2015 and end in October 2018