Researchers Debate organized by MES and NARI
October 17th, 2016
Ministry of Education and Sports in cooperation with the National Agency for Research and Innovation conducted thematic scientific meetings with country researchers in the fields of research based on the Frascati Manual of the OECD. Epoka University was invited to all the meetings, but based on the determination of areas took place only in two essential meetings and was presented by the Head of Resaerch and Projects Office, Dr. Diturije Ismaili.
During these meeting representatives of institutions presented their recommendations, suggestions or different ideas from their perspective as researchers associated with two main issues:
1) Reforming the institutional system of scientific research in the Republic of Albania and
2) Strategy for Research, Technology and Innovation 2017-2022
Based on the above issues researchers answer what changes or improvements they think should make the current institutional research scheme in the Republic of Albania, considering its actual organization, deficiencies and weaknesses observed so far and preserve successful scientific research countries in the size of Albania.
And the second emphases was placed on priorities, strategic objectives and activities in the Action Plan to be included in the National Strategy for Research, Technology and Innovation 2017-2022, taking into account:
• Strategy for Research, Technology and Innovation 2009-2015
• The principles of the European Research Area- ERA
• Strategic development priorities set out in the National Strategy for Development and Integration 2015-2020
All the participant's comments and remarks and will be summarized in a single document which will be made publicly on the Ministry website and at the same time will be presented to the working groups established in the Ministry.